that will change the way you show up in your everyday life!
This workshop offers a safe, supportive, inspiring, and fun training environment where you can learn the most important, practical, instinctive and effective self-defense taught by a female instructor!
Key Topics Covered:
1. Critical aspects of the predator mindset and your mindset
2. Prevention Strategies: Situational awareness, avoidance, red flag warning signs
3. Verbal de-escalation and boundary settings
4. Physical self-defense skills and techniques
5. Fun and dynamic drills that incorporate all the new skills you have learned
Friday, July 19, 2019 @ 5:30pm - 8:00pm $45
If under 18, parents/legal guardian must sign waiver for daughter to participate.
2388 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224
Disclaimer: This is a hands on physically active seminar, however you may go at your own pace and take breaks as needed.
- no jewelry
- Must have inhaler with you if you have asthma
There will be a $15 cancellation fee, the remainder of what you paid may go toward a regular membership, class pack or future workshop. (Or text/call Sarah at 602-904-0074 to transfer your registration to someone else.)